Join our naturalist guide for a two-hour guided tour in the treetops and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the cloud forest from above!
- Most Popular!
Monteverde Zip Line Canopy Tour
Fly through the Cloudforest by Zipline and Tarzan Swing
Tour times: 8 a.m., 11 a.m and 2 p.m. (every day)
9 regular ziplines, 2 superman ziplines, 1 hammock bridge, 1 rappel, 1 mega Tarzan swing
Longest zipline in the Costa Rica – over 5220 feet (1590 meters – almost 1 mile)!
** Minors between the ages of 10 and 18 can only participate in the activity in the company of an adult.
- Adult Non-Residents | Ages 15+
- Child Non-Residents | Ages 10-14
- Costa Rican Residents WARNING | Must present a Costarican ID upon arrival to receive discount
A Must-Do Monteverde Zip Line Tour!
Book our most popular Costa Rican adventure tour and enjoy a fantastic day of zip lining, hanging bridges, and riding a giant swing in our beautiful cloudforest setting. This three-hour canopy tour in Monteverde is a must-do!
Enjoy a unique perspective of the forest as you glide over the beautiful Costa Rican landscape. You just can’t beat these views! While the nine standard zip lines are sure to amaze you, the real thrill comes from two superman zip lines, including the longest zip line in Costa Rica! Swing like Tarzan on a mega swing, float down a rappel and keep your balance on a hammock bridge.
The adventure is what you make it! Book your Costa Rica zip line tour online today!
Restrictions & Details:
- Minors between the ages of 10 and 17 can only participate in the activity in the company of an adult.
- Children under ten years old cannot participate in the canopy tour, no exceptions.
- The maximum weight for a person to participate in the canopy tour is 240 pounds and it is necessary that the harness fits properly, according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- The maximum weight for a person to participate in the Superman, Rappel and Tarzan Swing activities is 220 pounds and it is necessary that the harness fits properly, according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Very heavy rain.
- Electrical storm present less than 10 miles away.
- Winds greater than 56 miles per hour.
- 9 regular zip lines
- 2 superman zip lines (includes the longest zip line in Costa Rica – 5220 ft. or 1590 m)
- 1 hammock bridge
- 1 rappel
- 1 mega Tarzan swing
Reasons why the tour can be cancelled: