Join our naturalist guide for a two-hour guided tour in the treetops and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the cloud forest from above!
Monteverde Zip Line Canopy Tour
Fly through the Cloudforest by Zipline and Tarzan Swing
Tour times: 8 a.m., 11 a.m and 2 p.m. (every day)
9 regular ziplines, 2 superman ziplines, 1 hammock bridge, 1 rappel, 1 mega Tarzan swing
Longest zipline in the Costa Rica – over 5220 feet (1590 meters – almost 1 mile)!
- Adult Non-Residents | Ages 16+
- Child Non-Residents | Ages 10-16
- Costa Rican Residents WARNING | Must present a Costarican ID upon arrival to receive discount
A Must-Do Monteverde Zip Line Tour!
Book our most popular Costa Rican adventure tour and enjoy a fantastic day of zip lining, hanging bridges, and riding a giant swing in our beautiful cloudforest setting. This three-hour canopy tour in Monteverde is a must-do!
Enjoy a unique perspective of the forest as you glide over the beautiful Costa Rican landscape. You just can’t beat these views! While the nine standard zip lines are sure to amaze you, the real thrill comes from two superman zip lines, including the longest zip line in Costa Rica! Swing like Tarzan on a mega swing, float down a rappel and keep your balance on a hammock bridge.
The adventure is what you make it! Book your Costa Rica zip line tour online today!
Restrictions & Details:
- Children under ten years old cannot participate in the canopy tour, no exceptions.
- The maximum weight for a person to participate in the tour is 240 pounds.
- 9 regular zip lines
- 2 superman zip lines (includes the longest zip line in Costa Rica – 5220 ft. or 1590 m)
- 1 hammock bridge
- 1 rappel
- 1 mega Tarzan swing